Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Well, so much for good intentions...

I gotta say, I've been meaning to add to this blog for a long long while but I kept putting it off. Why? Because I was moving, and pregnant. Yep. I've recently moved back to Bangkok from Tokyo. The first few months of the pregnancy were very, um sleepy? I don't know how to explain it, but those of you who have been pregnant will probably understand. I just was really unmotivated and felt like sleeping all. the. time. Top that off with the class exhibition I was having at Tokyo Textile and I just fell right off the blog wagon.

Fast forward to today. I'm seven months along with a whole room of stuff I can't find places for. But we're about halfway settled in and I'm finding I have more time so I figured I'd give this blog thing another shot. I still want this to be a kind of log book for all my crafting endeavors. so to start off I'm going to put up a pic of how my crafting stuff look like now:



I'm having a hard time just looking at it. The other half of the room is a mess as well. I'm thinking about sewing up some big bin-like bags to store all the yarn in and take it from there. Let's see if posting it up here keeps me motivated.

2 comments:

Sigsy said...

OH WOW!!! I am soooo happy for you! Great news that you are pregnant. Fingers crossed for me! You and Kat synchronised? Let me know your address in Bangkok. I'm sad your not still here in Tokyo, but was really bad about keeping in touch. I'm thrilled you're blogging again. Have fun and enjoy the mini Wangsai - you and Seimi will be tremendous parents!

pinngurl said...

Hey!! I'm sorry I was so horrible at keeping in touch too. I wanted to meet up before I left but it seems I was always either asleep or in the bathroom during my first trimester! I'll be checking your blog and my fingers and toes are crossed for you.