Friday, June 29, 2007

Sling thing

I bought a length of fancy printed cloth to make this sling since I was in Tokyo. It was a designer's print, I can't seem to recall here name... Amy something... but the print is REALLY cute and I finally dragged out the fabric and made up this baby sling. Here's some pictures of my dog Taka test driving the sling. He's around 6 kilos and he didn't feel heavy at all. But then he would only stay in the sling for maybe 5 minutes at a time so I'm not sure if I'll be saying the same thing after half a day of lugging baby Red around...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just found your blog through Knitty's Kumo pattern (which is fantastic, by the way), and wanted to drop a line saying that not only are your things great, but you have an adorable dog! I love paps :)