Wednesday, January 30, 2008

knowing you, not knowing you.

First off I really want to thank sagepixie for her comment on my blog post about child birth. It really means a lot to me, thankyou.

Today I was thinking about a blogger whose blog I check occasionally who is having problems with her pregnancy and I almost cried in to my cereal. That's when I realised how much I'm linked to people on the net. I have people I've known over years online, I've met some really close friends online, I worry about the health of people I've never even met and sometimes when I see something I immediately think of a certain online friend that i know would just love it. Being online has really taken me out of myself, opened up my life. It makes us bigger tah we usually are. And inspite of all the shit that's going on in the world right now, I'm really glad I'm born in a time when we are able to do that.

3 comments:

Diane said...

I enjoy your blog and am glad you love the internet world too! I wish you would post more of Japan as I hope to visit one of these days and until the, you're as good as it gets! My son practices Kendo and he hopes to come to Japan for a year of study, but it is a year or three before that happens. If i keep reading your blog , we'll be great friends by then. BTW, childbirth is not the glorious thing that some lucky women talk of. I am very sorry your doctors were so uncaring of your desires. I have 2 prematures births. I know the pain of unfulfilled childbirth wishes.

pinngurl said...

Thanks so much Diane. I've moved back to Bangkok right now due to Mari's birth but I'll post some of the highlights of my time in Japan one of these days. I really appreciate your reminder about childbirth. I have to remind myself of that sometimes.

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL 台北酒店經紀人 ,酒店經紀 酒店兼差PRETTY GIRL酒店公關 酒店小姐 彩色爆米花酒店兼職,酒店工作 彩色爆米花禮服店, 酒店上班,酒店工作 PRETTY GIRL酒店喝酒酒店上班 彩色爆米花台北酒店酒店小姐 PRETTY GIRL酒店上班酒店打工PRETTY GIRL酒店打工酒店經紀 彩色爆米花酒店兼差,酒店,