Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Expanding horizons.

I've joined the six sox knit-along group. Yes, and I am busy knitting the in my shoe sock. It's a clever little sock pattern and just right for hot humid BKK. I've already learned two new techniques: The la-link la-rink inc, and the magic cast on from knitty.com. I'm so excited! I've never done a knit-along before and it's fun fun fun. Yep, people in my house walked down to see me sitting in front of my computer, clutching a ball of yarn and needles nursing my obsessive little hobby like the knitting nerd that I am. Must resist urge to show off un-finished knitting to non-knitters who will look at me and slowly. back. away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL 台北酒店經紀人 ,酒店經紀 酒店兼差PRETTY GIRL酒店公關 酒店小姐 彩色爆米花酒店兼職,酒店工作 彩色爆米花禮服店, 酒店上班,酒店工作 PRETTY GIRL酒店喝酒酒店上班 彩色爆米花台北酒店酒店小姐 PRETTY GIRL酒店上班酒店打工PRETTY GIRL酒店打工酒店經紀 彩色爆米花酒店兼差,酒店,