Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Eep.

The new issue of Thailand's Elle Decor came out today. And I'm in it. Eeeeep. They came and interviewed me last month but somehow I didn't wrap my head around the notion that I would actually be in the book. Yeah, somehow I believed that they would come all the way out here, photograph me and a bunch of my work and just drop the whole deal on a whim. Now that I bought the book there is a whole page with my picture on it complete with interview and the name of this blog. O.M.G must update blog with some kind of crafty goodness before folks who buy the book check this blog out and see all my random rantings and ravings. O.M.G. Oh. My. God.

2 comments:

audible said...

Ooh! How great for you.

John said...

Well Hi Ms Pinn, I was sitting in the lounge of Bangkok Hospital Eye centre today Jan 8th 2010 actually, and picked up said magazine sitting in the lounge amongst the car magazine and some funny newspaper and yes here I am checking out said blog. I can't read Thai and only have one eye at the moment but nevertheless through the miracle of extreme boredom and long hostptal Q's , I managed to decipher your blog address. Being a curious soul and having heard so much of that blogging thing people do, I thought I'd check it out, so here I am! Ok so i don't know anything about you except a) long distance relationships suck (my own experience) b)your kid is cute (is she for sale?) c) you been trapped under a heavy object for a while and haven;t gotten around to putting up your witty banter to impress strangers like me who come and have a look when they have nothing else to do :) and d) I like your scarf and glasses from the Elle pic..and ok since you're pressuring me...your smile is not bad either :). So that's about it from me. I'm an Aussie in Bangkok. I hope whatever is going on with the finances and stuff works out for you :) Stuart