Monday, December 1, 2008

Tis the Season

I made myself finish the Christmas tree today. So, some pics:

This is the result of lots of wire bending, plastic bag cutting and pom pom making and I absolutely love it. I decided to make this year's tree from recycled plastic bags and raided our stash. The super market we go to has white bags with red letters which resulted in a sweet candy cane effect for the entire tree.

This is a close up of the snow man garland me and the Mr. picked up in Shimo-kita zawa. We spent a perfect day there one christmas walking around and being absolutely in love, I was pregnant with Mari at the time, but didn't know it yet.

Rocker chic doll that I made for mari and a bunny I received from Minato-san of Tokyo's Rowan shop.


Some of my favorite earrings used as ornaments. The red monkey is from Naughty Secretary's club. I hearts it.

And happily Mari hearts her Christmas tree. Happy Holidays!
(We don't have any idea what to put at the top of the tree yet. Any suggestions?)