Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Behind the wheels.

It turns out moving a whole vehicle isn't so hard. I still can't believe how easy it is to move a whole car. I mean, it's sort of like the driving dreams I used to have where I feel like I'm moving the car by sheer force of will :S Anyway, I got in to the driver's seat and my friend K sat clutching the hand brakes while I drove in circles round a vacant lot v e r y s l o o o w l y y y. . . And a few old men sat watching from next to the parking lot no doubt betting on when the chic will drive right in to the nearby garbage pile or one of the HUGE moving trucks parked nearby.

I was forbidden from stepping on the accelerater.

Hm.... All in all, twas pretty much fun.

Gotta go feed the munchkin. Good night all.

1 comment:

Logan said...

*gasp* You updated! Yay!

(Hi I stalk your blog sometimes)

Learning to drive is fun. Byebye!