Saturday, July 21, 2007

Joy!!

I FINALLY FINISHED THE BAG ORDER!!!!

No more teeny tiny bits of bag to sew in place, no more teensy weensy little stitches and finally some time to knit!! Yay!!

Here's some pics of the bags:

Here they are pre-cloth pom pom. I don't have any completely finished pics yet coz the Mr. took my camera to Chiangrai, so I'll just say that this is the photo I took when I was soo close to finally finishing I could almost taste it.

Now, aside from sewing (and more sewing...) I've been baby sitting this lil' devil:

And I do believe I'm satrting to understand his language...

And this is a pair of felt booties for little red (The baby's belly name)

See more of these babies here: http://www.flickr.com/groups/bittybooties/

2 comments:

audible said...

Gah! All your cute baby stuff is making wish for weather cool enough for crafting. Lucky baby and lucky you. Let me know how those diapers work out... I hadn't thought of making my own, but after seeing how awsome they look...

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL 台北酒店經紀人 ,酒店經紀 酒店兼差PRETTY GIRL酒店公關 酒店小姐 彩色爆米花酒店兼職,酒店工作 彩色爆米花禮服店, 酒店上班,酒店工作 PRETTY GIRL酒店喝酒酒店上班 彩色爆米花台北酒店酒店小姐 PRETTY GIRL酒店上班酒店打工PRETTY GIRL酒店打工酒店經紀 彩色爆米花酒店兼差,酒店,